1. “the classic” – p016 thrill, MAN
2. “bitten lips” – 516, George Armani
3. “90’s glam” – p053 flutter, MAN
4. “girls night out” – SIG15 woodland berry, Estee Lauder
5. “flirty girl” – SIG06 lush rose, Estee Lauder
6. “trendy” – p034 impression, MAN
7. “nude boost” – SIG11 dune rose, Estee Lauder
8. “statement pop” – B71 pink nouveau, M.A.C
Shadows// Urban Decay: Deep End (green), Omen (purple), Midnight Rodeo (gold/bronze)
Apply on whole lid, all the way up to the brow bone and also under the water line on bottom lid. Darker on the outer corners of the lid. Now on the inner corners apply the gold/bronze color. For the shimmer effect pat on silver glitter all over lid.
Liners// Urban Decay: 24/7 liquid eyeliner, 24/7 glide-on eye pencil
Apply the liquid liner on upper lid all the way into the inner corners to define the eye shape. with the eye pencil go into the water line and again all the way into the inner corners.
Lashes// Urban Decay: Lush Lash mascara, False lashes (indivisual ones)
Apply few coats of mascara depending on amount of volume you seek. Then apply the false lashes one by one from outer corner working your way in. Then on the bottom apply three indivisual lashes on the outer corner. Apply mascara on top and bottom lashes again for better blend.
Lips // Urban Decay: Junkshow (eye shadow), chap stick (any kind)
Apply the chap stick all over lip and then pack a brush with the eye shadow and pat it on top of the lip while the chap stick is still sticky.
End result ! Play up your eyes with FALSIES, GLITTER, and COLOR
P.S. – don’t ever be afraid to stand out!